DRS Electrical Services will continue to be available to assist you with any electrical faults or updates required. We are taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staff, customers and the general public to minimise the risk of further spread.
Important updates you should know;
Increased hygiene practices – to ensure the safety of both DRS Electricians and customers we will be maintaining the below hygiene practices to ensure the safety of everyone involved on the job;
- Monitoring and ensuring DRS Electricians are healthy and following latest advice from the Australian Government
- Social distancing practices enforced and maintaining a 1.5-metre distance between DRS Electricians and customers – this includes no shaking hands
- DRS Electricians will be wearing disposable gloves throughout your appointment and will dispose of upon completion of job
- DRS Electricians will be wiping down all tools and work areas with appropriate cleaning materials while completing your job
- DRS Electricians are cleaning their hands before and after every appointment
Making a booking – to ensure the safety of both DRS Electricians and customers we will be asking a series of health-related questions to ensure the safety of everyone involved on the job;
- Have you, or anyone in the household tested positive for COVID-19, or are awaiting test results?
- Do you, or anyone in the household fall into a category where you should be self-isolating? For example, close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or recently arrived back in Australia?
If you start to develop flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, fever or shortness of breath, please call us immediately on 0422 247 061 so we can help to manage your booking.
DRS Electrical Services understand the circumstances around COVID-19 are very unfortunate and it is paramount we maintain a strong and healthy business, and by doing so monitoring advice from the Australian Government to take into consideration while supporting our customers during an unusual time of stress.